Four well-located villages within the City of Melville;
- With over 40 years of experience in Retirement Living – Every village benefits from Alchera’s wealth of knowledge.
- This means that whichever Alchera Living village you choose, you are in good hands.
- Alchera Living evolved from what was originally the City of Melville Aged Persons Homes Trust, which opened stage 1 of its first village, Weeronga, in Willagee in 1975.
- Bull Creek Village was completed in 1984.
- Applecross Village in 1987.
- Webber Gardens in 1995.